CB_EN_300x250_Testimonial_JessieG1

понедельник, 24 июля 2017 г.

We help you master type 1, type 1.5, prediabetes and type 2 diabetes using low-fat, plant-based, whole-food nutrition

We help you master type 1, type 1.5, prediabetes and type 2 diabetes using low-fat, plant-based, whole-food nutrition

Reverse Insulin Resistance Permanently


What do you need help with right now ?



Type 1 or 1.5 Diabetes


Discover how a low-fat, plant-based whole-foods diet has helped hundreds reduce their insulin use by as much as 25-60%



Learn how our clients lose weight, gain energy and minimize medication use by reversing insulin resistance through diet and exercise


See what others are saying...


Our students with type 1 diabetes


I have had diabetes for 31 years and in 4 months I lost 23 pounds and got off of all my cholesterol medication. Anyone who is new to this approach, just stick with it - it's incredibly rewarding.


I did not think this would work out the way it did! I increased my insulin sensitivity by 1000% and I got my life back. I lost more than 20 pounds and I inject 1 unit of insulin for every 44 grams of carbohydrate. Absolutely insane.


I've lost 38 pounds, I feel better than I have over the past 20 years. Despite my skepticism about a low-fat diet, my A1c dropped from 7.1% to 5.6% and it has changed my life in ways that I could have never predicted.


After 5 years on diabetic medicine, I adopted a low-fat, plant-based lifestyle and lost 20 pounds and have dropped all of my meds except one. My A1c dropped from 12.9% to 7.0% and I couldn't be happier. Thank you.


I started at 285 pounds and I am now down to 183 pounds. My A1c dropped from 11.6% to 5.6%. My fasting blood sugars are between 88-93 everyday. I am eternally grateful to both of you for all the work you have done. I wish you both many blessings and I hope to meet you both in person one day soon.


In less than one month I stopped taking 2000mg of Metformin. In 4 months I lost 45 pounds and dropped my blood pressure and cholesterol medication completely. I have lots of energy and clear thinking now.



Original article and pictures take http://www.masteringdiabetes.org/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий