CB_EN_300x250_Testimonial_JessieG1

понедельник, 24 июля 2017 г.

Yes I am a fan!!!!!

Yes I am a fan!!!!!

What we have to look forward to:


G.I. Joe 2: Cobra Strikes: Stars as Roadblock.


GI Joe 2

Pain and Gain: Stars as Paul Doyle


pain-gain-680

Empire State


Empire State

Untitled: Stars as Charley Pride


Charley Pride

Snitch: Stars as John Matthews


Snitch
Fast and Furious 6: Stars as Luke Hobbs

Dwaine Johnson

Tomorrowland


rocktomorrowland


Yes a total of 7 movies coming out in one year, and four more the following year. I guess I will be going to the movies this year. The best part is when you see him be human. This is the best pick…


Rock Breakfast

Original article and pictures take http://mmmarlow.wordpress.com/2013/07/03/yes-i-am-a-fan/?postpost=v2#content site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий