CB_EN_300x250_Testimonial_JessieG1

понедельник, 24 июля 2017 г.

30 Minute Elliptical Workout

30 Minute Elliptical Workout

Hi friends! Happy Monday :) How was your weekend?


I actually spent most of mine working at the yoga studio – mopping and cleaning bathrooms is kinda exhausting. My free week at my friend’s gym expired yesterday so I took advantage and got one last workout in. I haven’t really had the need or want to join a gym as of yet. I ran outside through the summer and fall, practice at my yoga studio, started Crossfit and now I’m spinning (for two more weeks until my month expires).


Honestly, the gym kinda bugged me. Maybe it was because it was full of meat-heads and meat-head girlfriends but I was astonished at the lack of gym etiquette. Like seriously people: wipe down the machine after you sweat all over it and for goodness sake, re-rack your weights! I clean enough sweat at the yoga studio and 45 pound plates are kindaaaa heavy for this girl.


re-rack-your-weights-meme1

Just saying. Anyways, I’ll stop venting and just get to the workout.


I did a pretty sweaty elliptical workout yesterday followed by some boxing and arms. I’m a fan of the elliptical. In 30 minutes you can get a solid cardio session in and even watch some television while you’re at it. This workout focuses on intervals with lots of resistance changes so you don’t get bored. I completed this on cross-ramp 20 but feel free to use the cross-ramp that suits you.


30 Minute Elliptical Workout pink

Hope you have a great day!


Questions of the day…


What are your thoughts on going to the gym?


What’s your favorite cardio workout?


Original article and pictures take http://thelittlehoneybee.com/2013/11/18/the-gym-30-minute-elliptical-workout/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий